Each season, 5HE partners with forward-thinking universities and conservatories nationwide for short and long-term residencies that redefine the training process for emerging artists, and create new avenues for community engagement.
Residency activities include:
- Training workshops
- Side-by-side education and outreach activities
- Custom-built civic practice performance projects
- Comprehensive curriculum design
Fifth House Ensemble’s creative energy and enthusiasm is unmatched by other ensembles, a key trait that makes them a stand-out ensemble. Their messages resonated clearly with our students, and left a lasting impact on our students – NEC students are still talking about this event seven months later!
– Rachel Roberts, New England Conservatory
Selected past partners:
- The Colburn School
- DePaul University
- DePauw University (see Harvest)
- The Eastman School of Music
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Indiana University
- New England Conservatory
- University of Northern Iowa
- Northwestern University
- Oklahoma State University
- Southeast Oklahoma State University
- Western Michigan University
- Yale University
For an updated list of workshop topics and to discuss a customized residency, please contact email@example.com.